Over the past few years, the golfing profile of Vietnam probably has risen faster than any country on earth. Hoiana Shores is one of the reasons why.
Hoi An Quang Nam Province Vietnam
East Cape, Los Cabos B.C.S. Mexico
To use Robert Trent Jones Jr.’s own words, Costa Palmas—which sits along the East Cape of Los Cabos about 65 miles from Cabo San Lucas—is a “golf symphony composed of three movements and two transitions.”
Waterville Co. Kerry Ireland
Tasked with creating a new course in golf-rich Ireland, RTJ II and his team weren’t likely to hold anything back.
Termas de Rio Hondo Santiago del Estero Argentina
Termas de Rio Hondo Golf Club, RTJ II’s first design in Argentina, closely hews to the master architect’s philosophy of fitting the course to the surroundings and not the other way around.
Stanford CA United States
Located on the grounds of world-renowned Stanford University, the innovative Siebel Varsity Golf Training Complex offers a unique and exciting syllabus for students of the game of golf.
Located between Lagos and Alvor on Portugal’s sunny Algarve coast, Onyria Palmares Beach and Golf Resort offers play on 27 holes that form the core of a gorgeous upscale residential and resort community.
Al Rabat Street, Ras Al Khor, Deira
Dubai United Arab Emirates
- '59 Club Golf Service Excellence—Gold Flag Award
- '59 Club golf Service Excellence--Gold Flag Award
Pyeongchang-gun Gangwon-do South Korea
1 Bugok-Dong, Gunpo-Si
Gunpo-si Gyeonggi-do South Korea
- Golf Digest--World's 100 Greatest Golf Courses
- Golf Digest--#5 in South Korea
- Top 100 Course in Asia
9777 East Sabino Greens Drive
Tuscon AZ 85749 United States
- GOLF Magazine—Top 10 Course You Can Play
- Golf Digest—Top 10 Best New Upscale Public Course
- Golf Digest—4½ Star Rating
- Golf Digest—Top 5 Course in Service Worldwide
- Golf For Women—Top 10 All Star Course
- GOLF Magazine—Top 100 Course You Can Play
- Arizona Republic—Top Course in Tucson
- Arizona Golf Quarterly—Best High End Daily Fee in Tucson
- GCSSA—Environmental Steward Award
- Site of National Collegiate Invitational
10850 W. Sundown Trail
Littleton CO 80125 United States
- Golf Digest—4 Star Rating
- Golf Digest—13th Hole Voted “One of the most beautiful holes on the planet.”